"How can I get the lost or deleted contacts, messages, WhatsApps chat history from my Galaxy S7 after rooting?"
Have you ever be disappointed that you deleted or lost all you data due to your broken Galaxy S7? Have you ever be anxious about recovering the data you wanted from the Galaxy S7 edge? If it is of prime importance for you to get back your data, then I will introduce a useful software, Samsung Galaxy Recovery to you, which is the world's 1st Android file recovery software for free and over 3000 Android devices and diverse Android OS versions can be supported.
Aiming at recovering files from Android phones, it is able to recover text messages, photos, contacts, call history, videos, WhatsApp messages, audio files, document and more when you accidently deleted or lost due to OS crash or ROM flashing such as broken screen, black screen and damaged Android devices. Furthermore, you still can retrieve the data on the SD card if you have one on your phone. So how to use it?
When meeting the phone problems as above mentioned, you are supposed to stop using your Android phone or tablet and follow the instructions below to recover Android files. There are four steps, as shown in the following steps.
Steps to Recover Deleted/Lost Data from Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge
Step 1. Install and Launch the Program
After downloading and installing this software on the computer, you have to register when you launch Samsung Galaxy Recovery trial version and update the version with two ways. Just click the below buttons to free get either of it.
Step 2. Connect Your Phone to PC
Make a connection between your Samsung phone, tablet as well as other Android devices with your computer by using the digital cable, being ready to recover your lost files.
Step 3. Enable USB Debugging
Here you need to according to your phone's OS, and follow the below steps to enable USB debugging for your Samsung phone:
1.For Android 2.3 or earlier versions: tap "Settings" > click "Applications" > click "Development" > check "USB debugging".
2.For Android 3.0 to 4.1: tap "Settings "> click "Developer options" > check "USB debugging".
3.For Android 4.2 or later versions: tap "Settings" > click "About Phone" > tap "Build number" for about 7 times until getting the note "You are under developer mode". Go back to "Settings" > click "Developer options" > check "USB debugging".
Step 4. Choose the File Type and Scanning Mode to Scan Your Phone Data
After enabled the USB debugging, the program will asked you to choose the file types and scanning mode you wanted, to going to scan for the lost data from your Samsung phone, if confirm, click "Next" > "Start".
Step 5. Preview and Recover the Found Data
Finally, after the scanning is completed, you are allowed to preview the scanning result one by one, just mark the data whose which you wanted, and simple click on "Recover" to save them back to your computer.
- Get your Samsung into bricked after rooting? Bricked Samsung Recovery can help fixing your bricked Samsung Galaxy S3/S4/S5/S6/S6 Edge with a click without any data losing....
- One click to fix a bricked/Black Screen Samsung Galaxy S7 or S7 edge by using Bricked Samsung Recovery, also including Galaxy S3/S4/S5/S6/S6 edge/Note 3/Note 4/Note 5/Note 6 and so on....
- This article help you to recover lost data from Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 edge as well as other Samsung Galaxy devices after Android os update or upgrade with Android Data Recovery software tool....
- This article tell you the way to transfer data contacts from old samsung galaxy s2/s3/s4/s5/s6 to samsung galaxy s7 easily and safely with Phone to Phone Transfer....
- Mobile Transfer helps back up contacts, text messages, photos, call logs and more from Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 edge to computer with a click, you can also use it to restore the backups from PC to S7/S7 Edge....