With the Oppo Find X4/pro, you want to transfer, copy or migrate data (storage data, photos, contacts and other personal data, application data, system data)? With the methods described in the article, you will easily be able to transfer data from your old iPhone, Android phone to Oppo Find X4/pro.
Method 1: Transfer data from Android/iPhone to Oppo Find X4/pro with one click
Even if you have a large amount of data stored on your old phone, Mobile Transfer can efficiently transfer data to Oppo Find X4/pro with a single click.
Features and benefits of Mobile Transfer.
1. Fast data transfer from your old iPhone, Android phone to Oppo Find X4/pro
2. It is a file transfer software between any iOS and Android devices except Oppo
3. transfer contacts, call logs, SMS, music, photos, text messages, apps, notes and bookmarks to Oppo Find X4/pro
4. In addition to data transfer, you can use Mobile Transfer for data backup or to erase data from your device
If necessary: Recover data from factory reset oppo
Steps to use Mobile Transfer.
Step 1: Download, install and run Mobile Transfer on your computer
Step 2: Select "Phone to Phone Transfer" from the program's homepage and connect both your old and new phone to your computer using the data cable.
Step 3: The old phone you are transferring data to appears on the left hand side of the screen and the new phone you are receiving data from appears on the right hand side, you can click 'Flip' to change their positions before transferring data
Step 4: After the program has successfully recognized your device, you will be able to select the content you want to transfer, check the box and click "Start Transfer" to start the data transfer.
Method 2: Transfer data from your old device to Oppo Find X4/pro using an oppo clone
Once you've purchased an Oppo device, you'll be pleased to know that you can transfer data and other important information from your previous old phone via Oppo's proprietary app, Clone Phone. Before you start, make sure you have oppo clone installed on both phones and that they are fully charged. If necessary: Recover Data on oppo reno
From iPhone to Oppo Find X4/pro
Step 1: On the Oppo Find X4/pro, go to the Tools folder on the home screen, then select Clone Phone, select New Phone and then select iPhone
Step 2: Once you have enabled dual authentication, log into your iCloud account that you used with your iPhone, enter the apple ID verification code you received and start calculating your iCloud data.
Step 3: Enter your lock screen password if requested
From Android phone to Oppo Find X4/pro
Step 1: On the Oppo Find X4/pro, go to the "Tools" folder on the home screen, then select Clone Phone, then "Other Android Phones".
Step 2: Use the clone phone installed on your old Android phone to scan the QR code provided on the Oppo Find X4/pro to enable the clone data
Method 3: Video Guide to Transfer android/iphone data to Oppo Find X4/Pro
- Transfer Data from Android/iPhone to OPPO K7/K9
- How to Transfer Data from Android Phone to OPPO R17 (Pro)
- Transfer Data from Android to Samsung Galaxy A9 Star (Lite)
- How to Transfer Data from Android Phone to OPPO Find X
- Recover Samsung A02 Data Contacts/photos/messages/videos
- How to Recover Data Contacts from Water Damaged Samsung
- How to Recover Deleted and Lost Data from OPPO Reno4/Reno 4 Pro
- How to Recover Deleted/Lost Data from Meizu 17/17 Pro
- How to Recover Deleted/Lost Data from OPPO A92s