How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy with Broken Screen
Post Day 10/24/2016 12:43
As we all know, our phone inevitably be some problems. Some of them can't be solved by ourselves, but some of them seem unable to be solved, in fact, we can also through some ways to deal with, such as unlocking a Samsung phone.
My Samsung Galaxy phone had became no response with a broken screen. What could I do to unlock it without changing a new screen? At that time, I was in trouble. Untill I knew a software called Samsung Lock Screen Removal, which help me solve this problem.
Samsung Lock Screen Removal is a multi-function yet professional data recovery software. It can root a Samsung device, recover lost data from Samsung, backup & restore Samsung data, fix a bricked Samsung, etc. The supported data includs messages, contacts, videos, photos and more. All the functions can guarantee your data will not loss and is 100% security. What' more, the program enables to unlock your Samsung with ease and without losing any data. The following article will guide you how to use it.
Steps to Unlock Samsung Galaxy Phone with Broken Screen
Step 1. Launch the program and connect your phone
Firstly, launch the software on your computer and select "More Tools". Then choose "Android Lock Screen Removal". Don't forget connect your Samsung phone to computer with a USB cable and click "Start" button.
Step 2. Enter the download mode
The process will need your device in the download mode. Follow the instructions on the program and make your device into download mode.
1. Power off the phone.
2. Press and hold volume down + home button + power button at the same time.
3. Press the volume up to enter download mode.
When your phone successfully into download mode, click "Start" button to continue.
Step 3. Download recovery package and remove the lock screen
Now, the program will download a recovery package, which can be used to remove your lock screen. When the download process completed, the program will begin to remove the lock screen automatically. This process will not hurt any data in your device. Once the removal process is over, the program will tell you and you can enter your Samsung phone without any password.
Host article List
- How to Recover Deleted Photos Videos from Samsung on Mac
- Recover Files Photos from Damaged/Formatted Micro SD Card
- How Recover Deleted Data Contacts from Samsung Galaxy S8
- How to Root an Android Phone without Losing Data
- How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy Note 7/Note 5
- How to Recover Lost Data from Factory Reset Motolora
- How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy with Broken Screen
- Recover Deleted Data from Samsung Galaxy J1/J2/J3/J5/J7